Tiger torches, although valuable to a job-site, are sometimes misused in a manner that can make them dangerous.
Tiger Torches are only to be used for preheating of piping etc. prior to welding.
1. When a torch is used, an adequate fire extinguisher must be present.
2. Torches are not to be used for heating or work areas or thawing of lines and equipment, etc., when not in use.
3. Ensue that the propane bottles are properly shut off.
4. Fuel lines are to have regulators.
5. Propane bottles shall be secured in an upright position.
For further information see the appropriate current Occupational Health and Safety Regulations.
Leave this empty:
Your legal name
Your email address
If you have questions about the contents of this document, you can email the document owner.
Document Name: Tiger Torches
Agree & Sign