Protecting workers from injuries associated with refueling operations.
Refuelling of equipment is a daily task in the construction industry which may be hazardous if not carried out properly.
SELECTION AND USE
As per safe work procedure
Supervisors are responsible to facilitate and/or provide proper instructions to their workers on protection requirements and training
1. Ensure you are conversant with regulations
2. Refueling area is ventilated
3. Ensure equipment is shut off prior to refueling
4. Ensure there is no smoking or open flame in vicinity
5. Avoid spillage on equipment or ground
6. Ensure cellular phones and/or hand held devices are turned off
Leave this empty:
Your legal name
Your email address
If you have questions about the contents of this document, you can email the document owner.
Document Name: ReFuelling Equipment
Agree & Sign