HAZARD CONTROL SIGNAGE
Work sites should have appropriate and adequate signage to identify site hazards in place prior to the commencement of any work process.
To facilitate and/or provide proper instruction to their workers on protection requirements and training Signage selection Hazard analysis
13.4 WORKER RESPONSIBILITY
1. Ensure signage is in good condition, clean, legible and suited to the purpose.
2. Ensure traffic control signage is of accepted standards.
3. Ensure signage is secured.
4. Routinely inspect signage for placement, cleanliness and physical damage.
5. Ensure road traffic control signage is covered when no activity is present.
6. Ensure you are fully trained to erect road traffic signage.
Leave this empty:
Your legal name
Your email address
If you have questions about the contents of this document, you can email the document owner.
Document Name: Hazard Signage
Agree & Sign